Welcome

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

M.I.A.

M.I.A - normally stands for Missing in action! exactly what I have been these past couple of months. I have been busy with many things in my life and sadly couldn't attend to my blog.

As you all must have noticed that I have changed the name of my blog so henceforth it will be called Creations by Mona as I intend to put all my current creations / classes / courses here rather than just my card creations.

Since this is just a beginning of my return to blog world I shall refrain from writing too much. I hope I don'd disappoint you all.

Would be posting quite a few pictures soon. I would also appreciate if you all could recommend my blog to others so I can acquire more followers.

Your comments are also most welcome and appreciated so do leave me a little love :)

Take care.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment