Welcome

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Love filled Tuesday

Hi everyone,

Hope you all enjoyed reading my post yesterday. Well today I will be sharing with you a video that has touched my life in a very sweet way. In this video we learn how one good turn deserves another and how when you reach out to help someone there will always be someone to help you when you need it.

I have been here all my life but yet have to come across people who would actually be helpful, courteous and perhaps a little kind. I hope if we share this video around we can actually help spread the word about being helpful.

Here is the video.



and the link to the original video in you tube is  If you give a little love you can get a little love of your own.


Have you done anything kind or thoughtful recently? I would surely love to hear about it. Your thoughts and views are welcome. So feel free to leave a comment on the blog. Thanks

Stay tuned for more...

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment