Welcome

Friday, July 6, 2012

Water Can and Seed envelope Tag

Hi all,

Today I have made something simple and sweet. Its a 3D Watering Can which can be filled with treats and Tag that has the seed envelope attached to it. The Seed packet is the green one all decorated and filled with a seed packet to be gifted to a friend of mine who loves gardening and behind that the tag has the seed description so she will know what to expect. I enjoyed making this so  much I just hope she will enjoy receiving it as much.

Here it is :












Challenge











































































    MDUC


Materials 

Image - Magnolia Stamps
Paper plain and printed
Flower, ribbons , pearls, and gem stones
Die cut dragonfly




20 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty project, it looks like hours of work, a great gift.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and perfect for my new challenge-feel free to pop over and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/exciting-new-challenge-for-all-my.html Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about that.
      Hugs

      Delete
  3. This is just adorable - what a fabulous gift set to give.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh your watering can looks like it was so hard to make..... I LOVE it.
    A perfect gift set for your friend :o)
    Nice to see you have used more than one Tilda. Both are coloured lovely.
    Love all the embellishments you have put on.
    Many thanks for joining our Magolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering my new challenge lovely, with your gorgeous creation :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been featured on my blog with a link to yours as one of the talented crafters who have entered my challenge :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/all-my-crafts-challenge-featured.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my I am so honored Elaine. Thanks so very much.

      Delete
  7. What a cute tag and can!
    Thanks for joinig us at TOMIC challenge this month!
    See you on wednesday 18th for the new challenge!
    Good luck!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful tag and can!! I love all the sweet details!! Thanks for joining in our TOMIC.
    Big Hugs
    Tina46

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, I love all the elements and Plastic Cards Printing
    a way to solve many printing problems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aweee !!! blow my mind already !!! how do u make such amazing stuff ! :) so inspiring !
    hugs
    Poo
    lightboxcreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. aweee !!! blow my mind already !!! how do u make such amazing stuff ! :) so inspiring ! I wish to do same with my own Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete