Welcome

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tilda by the fireplace

Hi all,

Before I put up my post on my next project I would like to share with you all a good news. I won as Top 5 at MDUC. This is my first ever win at such challenges. I am so so happy!!

Now I am back with my post on my fav lil one Tilda. I know my cards mostly rotate on her but I just simply adore her. This time I made a fireplace which can be folded and sent out and mailed to people for xmas too. though it is 3D yet it can be folded. However since I was just trying it I thought I would make one and see if it looks ok...

Here it is the main picture. I have made a fireplace completed with the decoration and all including the fire (LOL)


here are the other views on the project :





Materials :

plain cardstock
accessories - stocking, holly leaves, lights, pearls and stars
stamp - magnolia images
clay
colors - Distress markers

Challenges :
TOMIC
Just Magnolia
Magnolia-licioushighlites



3 comments:

  1. adorable, love all your emebelishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Mona, how a pretty card! love all the detail also :)
    thank you so much for sharing it with us at TOMIC wish you luck and hope to see your beautiful creation again..

    Huge hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete