Welcome

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Butterfly Waterfall Card

Hi all ,

I am so so happy today as I learned something new. There is this amazing group on FB and they swap cards. Their theme was waterfall card and I have never done anything like this. I saw on tube to further educate myself in that area and guess what I enjoyed it so much that I made 2.

Below is the first one that I made. Its got butterflies of different colors on every layer and it went very well with the combination too.

Here it is


I will be entering the following card for the challenge which is happening at Beyond Grey as their challenge is all about making a card without any stamp images or digis. You all should try its so much fun.

My second waterfall card will soon be posted too. Don't miss out..

Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment