Welcome

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sail Away !!!

I know my previous post was supposed to be my last creation before I go for my holidays but just couldn't resist making this one. I know I am so into Tilda that the thought of not doing any card or any other creation for 1 week is making me feel sad. But worry not I shall be back soon with much more to share with you all.

This project I made from the new Summer Memories collection and recycling one of the box that I got by purchasing a pair of Honeybee scissors. I didn't want to throw the packing so I thought to make something useful out of it. I made a memo and pen stand which can be given as a gift as well.

This is the box that I used



Here is the main view of the project.


 

 


Well I hope you like it

Materials

Image - Magnolia
Wave Die
Paper
Sand / shells
Coloring : copics / distress markers.

Challenges
Simply Magnolia
magnolia-licioushighlites
Magnolia-licious
TOMIC

Well hope you like it. See you all again after the 20th of June.

Happy Holidays.


Hugs.

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project, hope you enjoyed your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like this, love the images. Hope you have a good holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fab, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mona, what a fabulous project! Love the 3-D scene. Wonderful use of multiple Tilda images. Your DP used for the water is so perfect.
    Terrific job you did. Love it!
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an original creation! I love this beach scene, it's gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

    Hugs,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so beautiful ...your 3 D projects rock!

    ReplyDelete