Welcome

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Day in Paradise

Hi everyone,

Back after a vacation to Sydney - one of my favorite places in the world. The weather, the trees, the people, the everything !! well what to do I just love that place. Shopped a lot of goodies from there as usual and took me days of tidying up as well as tidied up my craft room which was so messy until yesterday. Thank God !!

Today's card is just something I love - the beach. Walking on the sand, watching the sun rise or sun set, listening to the birds or the waves is always soothing for me. I simply love it. I am always blessed that every time I visit Sydney I can see something special and this card just reminds me of that.

Here it is my creation of the day. Its a stepper card with works!


and below are some more views of the card from different angles 











                                           


Final view of Tilda having fun 



Hope you liked the card.

Loves...

Materials
Designed paper
shells, mini glass bottle, sand
wooden ship die
Image - Magnolia stamp

Challenges


9 comments:

  1. welcome back !! :) Love ur card and the sea effect , and that tiny lil glass bottle :) is there a msg in it :D
    fantastic approach to our challenge
    thanks a lot for playing with us @Beyond Grey
    Love
    Poo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear, glad to be back. Nope no msg in it maybe the next time it come to shore there might be one :))

      Delete
  2. wow...!!! very cute and creative themed card... love tht ship... and cute lil bottle...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOSH !ITS CRAZILY BEAUTIFUL !!THANKS FOR JOINING US AT BGC !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks but may I know for what ? As when I checked the Deep Ocean Blog the images werent loading properly :(

      Delete