Welcome

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Congratulations!!

Hi all,

I am back this time with a card for a newborn. I love the soft blues and pinks but this card is for a baby boy so you probably noticed the different shades of blue :) I got a new carriage die so I thought I'd give it a try as well as I learned something new. I learned from my Facebook group how to make your own flower embellishments. I tried making one today and was very happy with the result. So I thought of using it and entering it in the challenge as well..

Here it is the full card view


Other views of the card 




Thats all for the card.

Materials

Image - Magnolia
colors - Distress markers
Embellishments - pacifier, congratulations word, doily
Ribbon
Dies
Vellum paper
Blue and white card stock

Challenges






2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for sharing it with us at MDUC this week
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete