Welcome

Thursday, April 5, 2012

You definitely make my world go round !!

I totally adore Lawn Fawn stamps. They are cute and with the many ideas along with the video tutorials you can create so much more. This card of mine is quite simple just as I am I guess. Since I am more of a casual person I guess the way I create my cards are of the same element that is Clean and simple CAS.

I use their admit one stamp collection to make this card and instead of using both sides card stock I made the front cover with acetate and back using white card stock.  Just couldn't resist making this bookmark too

So here it is :-


Another view of the card.


Materials :-

White cardstock
acetate
twines
image - lawn fawn stamp admit one
coloring - copics
gemstones
stickers

challenges

Lawnscaping - coloring

5 comments:

  1. Such a nice card and bookmark :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, super fun card!! Grat coloring. And i Love the acetate. tfs
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Just wow! I loved it when I first saw it and now that I read how you made it and the acetate, I love it even more! This is fabulous! Love the acetate, the images, the coloring, the assortment of twine...... FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you joined us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and bright! Great set. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete