Welcome

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Cute Easter basket.

Hi all,

Hope all doing great. I have made a few creations but first up is the Easter Basket I made. I used Tilda as usual my favorite :)) a few of them actually and each side of the basket has something or the other. This is the first view of it .....

I colored her using distress markers milled lavender and shabby shutters. Added a flower gem onto her hair since its a special occasion :) added a chick as well. Then a die cut on top of the fence with flower soft and glitter.

Next is the second view of the basket


I stamped the sign and colored with copic. Added a sign of "Happy Easter" and a Bunny peg which I though went with the scene. I added labybugs and flower embellishments to it too.

Next is the third view of the basket


For this side I colored the Tilda Image using weathered wood and scattered straw distress markers. Added twine ribbon for her lovely hair as well as watering can charm to give it a real look.....

closer look at cutie Tilda :



Last view of the basket from the side 

For this final side I made it simple just by adding a snail pop up sticker and flower embellishments.

This is the view of the carrot box with ribbon as stem and carrot peg as well :)


Sorry the picture is quite bright :(

And last but not the least this is the top view of the basket.


This is one of the longest post I have ever written with so many pictures. I just wanted to share with you all each side of the basket as each of them is special.

I do not celebrate Easter but to all of you who do here's wishing you a "Hoppy Easter"...

See you soon..

Materials
Images Magnolia stamp.
Die - Magnolia Doohickey fence.
Ribbon
Papers - brown and green cardstock
Punch - Fiskars grass.
coloring - Distress markers
Others - Stickers, flowersoft, gems, twine, pegs, charm

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Springtime
Simply Magnolia - Die/punches/ribbon
MDUC - Easter inspired

4 comments:

  1. hello Mona ..
    how cute your Easter basket :)
    you take so much detail also, nice !!
    Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little Easter basket - love all the details and images you've used.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our Easter challenge.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little basket, I'm sure someone will be very happy to receive this, thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our Easter Challenge, we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete