Welcome

Friday, April 27, 2012

Mother's Kitchen.

Hi everyone,

With Mother's day soon approaching I made this Kitchen card as I knew my mom was a very very good cook In fact she would even conduct cooking classes for ladies. I also got this adorable Tilda rolling the dough and all the more couldn't resist making this. So with that in mind I created this kitchen scene. Its a box card. I tried to make it as real as I possibly could. So please let me know should you have any suggestions or advice on improving my creation. Hope you like it.

This is a combined view of the card. I find it easier to link with this image. The first picture is the top of the card. The second picture is the inside of the card.



Here it is the top of the card.



Here is the inside of the card with the light on.


Here is another view of the kitchen with the light off.


Materials

Magnolia images
Copics / watercolor pencils.
Charms
Kitchen stickers and die cuts
Real bulb
Twine
acetate plastic
fabric ribbon
brads

Challenges

Simply Magnolia - a new challenge

magnolia-licious - Inspiration challenge

Your suggestions are welcome. Thanks for dropping by.

Mona...

2 comments: