Welcome

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Altered Advertisement Magnet

Hi all,

I want to share this card with you. I got a advertisement magnet in a house shape from a friend of mine from Singapore her name is Yenni Natalia. She got this there in Singapore as they were used to advertise to call some places such as restaurants and such. At first when I saw what she had created I really liked it and told her that I wished I could get one and do something with it. So sweet of her to tell me that she will send me. I was quite happy to hear that. So in this project we not only created something new but we also recycled something that most people would just throw :) and now this altered magnet is stuck on to my fridge where me and my kids smile seeing this everyday !

Here is what I made :-



Materials 

Advertisement magnet
Beige cardstock
Thinking of you quote
Image - Magnolia stamp
Die - Doo hickey Fence, Memory box - wildflowers
Fiskars - grass punch.
Others : Rhinestone, sticker, lace, flower soft

Challenges


Just Magnolia - soft spring shades

Fun Challenges

14 comments:

  1. very very cute!!! Mona I love all of your little details..
    hugs.....Janiel

    oh yea thank for joining us at MUDC

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome isea and project.Can imagine your family smiling with just a look at it.Please consider linking this to the current challenge at do more with less...for Dr Sonia's guest challenge of recycling stuff and creating something new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Snehal Thanks for your kind words :) where should I link it to ?

      Delete
  3. fabulous idea Mona and wow to your colouring and design...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar & sTanglar challenge
    Mina xxx
    p.s. I have candy on my blog if you would like to join in...the link is at the top of my sidebar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments. I would love to visit your blog. thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete
  4. Love this!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at fOr Fun!! were glad to see you did the challenge right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how clever are you!! Nicely done and oh so pretty.

    Thanks for playing "Anything but a Card" at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too cute!! :) Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges!--Katy, GDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a gorgeous project! She's perfect to have peering out of the window.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete