Welcome

Friday, April 6, 2012

Edwin Rules

Hi all,

This is a small gift I prepared for my nephew who is coming from India as a small gift to take with them when they go back. I had this pack of chipboard accents I bought from Australia while I was there and thought of using in and actually managed to use it for 2 projects :) I bought the letter D quite sometime back and never got around to making it. So I thought why wait when you can do something now
here its is

I used Edwin with airplane image.



This is a closer look




I added a plane charm vintage style hoping it will look cute with Edwin's image holding the plane.

Hope you like it.

have a great weekend all. Happy Easter to all...

XOXO

Materials

Wooden alphabet
Chipboard accents
Image - Magnolia stamp
plane charm
kassazz blue printed card stock

Challenge

Just Magnolia  - Anything goes.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its so pretty. Love the idea.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely idea im sure he will love his gift great creation thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete