Welcome

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tilda's new home

Hi all,

It has been a few days since I made a card. I love to stamp and color but everytime I want to layer the Tilda image i get stuck. I wonder why.... Anyhoo, I made this using the Tilda with the Koala. I found the image too adorable. I have seen the koalas up close and personal during my trip to Sydney and i found them really cute. I wish I could bring one back to Jakarta. Here is my card. I made it in such a way the fence can open and the birdhouse also moves as its not stuck to the card :) Hope you like it.



Materials 

* Prima Botanical paper
* Chipboard fence, house and window
* Stamp - Magnolia Image
* Glossy accents for window
* watering can and birdhouse charms
* Others : Buttons, stickles, flower, Rhinestones, ribbon, twine, eyelets, flower soft.

Challenges :

Simply Magnolia  - Bling and Bows
MDUC - Buttons and Bows
Just Magnolia - Adding stitching
Beyond Grey - Case Time

Tadaa for now....


14 comments:

  1. WOW!!!Its so pretty!!!Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to use pretty lace trim and all these cute buttons to form the house for Tilda. Very sweet card :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats absolutely gorgeous !
    I love the fence and the whole scene is beautiful and well understood with one look ! :)
    thanks again for joining us @ http://beyondgrey.blogspot
    Love
    pooja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how fantastic, what a creative scene, I love the roof, walls, fence, heck all if it, it's brilliant! thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous.Love your colouring and the way you cleverly built that beautiful house.I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gohjuss...
    in love with it to the extent tht i dnt feel like writing a word instead just looking..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a beautiful card, it's so great how you've created this little house for tilda.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

    Enjoy your weekend,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia for this weeks challenge.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete