Welcome

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Fun !!

Today being a saturday and no school - time for me to unwind :)  which meant time to get crafty and make some cards... First off I made this card to join the challenge at ICR as well as Lilypad. I seldom use Glimmer Mist so I wanted to try my hand at it....


Materials

White cardstock
Paisely paper - KCK 
Stones
Tattered angels Glimmer mist 

Challenges

ICR - Holi Hai

Lilypad - Virginia's View Challenge

More card coming up.... So stay Tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the Glimmer Mist effect and colors! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at Lily Pad (Virginia's View)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sherbert-y color you achieved in your background! Very fun take on Virginia's photo inspiration! I'm so glad you joined us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete