Welcome

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bridal Couple.

Today I made this . I just felt like making a card and since I have a vast collection of Magnolia Stamps now I thought why not try this cute bridal couple. I still have to work on my coloring I know but I think its ok for now :)

Hope you like it...


Materials


Stamp : Magnolia Bridal Couple.

Paper / Cardstock

Embellishments : Chipboard, Tags, rings, Heart rhinestone sticker

Coloring / Ink : Copic markers, Memento black, Gretacolors

Others : Sizzix die, ribbon, stickles.

Challenges : SimplyMagnolia - Bling & Bows 

Hope you like it....

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    what a lovely wedding card you've made.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

    Hugs,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I love all your embellies. Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Simply Magnolia
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete