Welcome

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lawn Fawn Texture challenge

Hi all,

I like lawn fawn products so much but often get so confused how to generate the idea on to the card. well this is my card using one of the products clear to see stamps as the background and filled the glasses with glossy accents to give a glass look. This is where their challenge is at Lawn Fawn

And here is my card tadaaaa

Materials Used :
lawn Fawn Clear to see stamp
Technique Tuesday eye chart stamp
Twinery
Silver stickles
Glossy Accent

Hope you like it :)

3 comments:

  1. I personally think your card came out great! I love the clever idea of making and eye seeing chart and using the glasses as the background. Super cute! I'm so glad you joined the Lawnscaping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love your card! Great idea and fantastic card:)LOVE LOVE this card! Thank you so much for playing at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete