Welcome

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Jingle Bells Tilda.

Hi all,

Today I have yet made another card - I am practicing a lot using different types of colors as well as different Tilda stamps. My cards are still simple unlike many expert ones but I hope you like them. Maybe one day I can make as pretty as theirs :)
I am entering this in the challenge over at ICR for challenge no ICRC 13. I know its one too many but I am totally enjoying it :)) So i hope you enjoy it too....



For this I used :
copics sketch markers
Bo Bunny Blitzen paper
Blue Denim Twine.

For those of you who asked me to descibe what I use I hope I have described it correctly.

Thanks

Happy Weekend....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mona! I think your card is so cute!! Don't worry about everyone else's cards. Just be YOU! The paper is totally fab and so are your coloring skills! Love the cute little bells :)
    Good luck in your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    Thanks so much for your encouraging words :) really appreciate it :))

    have a great week...

    ReplyDelete